Sat, Oct 07|
Urban Angel Therapy Centre
The Art of the Aura
Creative art workshop to explore the Aura: learn, express, feel.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+1
Urban Angel Therapy Centre, 19, Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 1HP, UK
About the event
4 hour Creative Art Workshop to explore the Aura.
- Learn the history of Auric fields & spiritual energies
- Understand how colours & the Chakra system are presented within humans
- Discover your personal Auric energy & how to use this for healing or growth
- Learn how to make your energy work with different energies
- Express your Aura through art mediums - paint, charcoal or wax
- Create your personal Aura Journal so you can keep note of your discoveries & growth
- Express your energy through movement - yoga, somatic dance & share circles
- Feel a connection with metaphysical energy through sound & crystal healing
- Visualise the Aura with guided meditation & energy transfers
- Connect with yourself & others in a judgement-free space
The Aura is energy not seen by the naked eye. It can be described as a frequency which surrounds a living creature or element of nature. The colour and amount of this energy can vary, depending on a multitude of reasons; often young children are able to see it and can express it through art. Many adults living a high-paced & busy lifestyle are unable to see the Aura due to pollutants, noise, and draining activities.
This art workshop is designed to give you a break from your noise - a quiet & peaceful afternoon dedicated to rekindling with your inner child and expressing yourself creatively. Learn about this magickal energy & how to safely exchange frequencies with other living beings or elements, express your Auric field through art & discover how others see it too, feel a higher wealth by investing in your spiritual health and gaining knowledge for life!
Children are also welcomed to attend; under 12s must have a parent or guardian present. You do not need to have any creative skills & all abilities are welcome. All materials are provided, including art supplies, yoga mats & light refreshments. Please however bring an eye pillow & extra blanket if you would like to keep warm for the meditation.
About your Host
Mikaela Korth is a professional massage therapist, with a passion for creative therapy. Having worked with children since March 2023, she currently provides art clubs for 5 - 10 year olds as well as her holistic treatments, is DBS & Paediatric First Aid certified, and weaves magick into all of her work. Mikaela loves to use colour and texture to convey emotion in a wide variety of art forms; freedom of expression is the most powerful tool in her life.
Welcome & refreshments
Learn the Aura
Admission for One
From £35.00 to £65.00
Oct 07, 10:00 AM GMT+1
Entry for one person to Workshop, incl. supplies & materials
From £35.00 to £65.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+£1.63 service fee
+£1.63 service fee0
Admission for Two or More
From £60.00 to £140.00
Oct 07, 10:00 AM GMT+1
Bundle discounts available for multiple tickets
From £60.00 to £140.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+£2.75 service fee
+£2.75 service fee0